Principal: Dr D Hanumantha Rao, M Tech, PhD, FIE
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, JNTU, HYDERABAD, completed in Nov’2006.
- M.Tech.in Machine Design JNTU College of engineering, KAKINADA, Completed in Nov’2000.
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from VEC, Gulbarga university, , Completed in Nov’1986
12 years in manufacturing industry and 14 years in Teaching & Training.
- Fellow Institution of Engineers India (FIE). Member The Institute of Indian Foundrymen, Life Member Indian society of technical education, Life Member Indian national Science congress,
- Member in review board for “International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology” published by Springer publications.
- No. of Technical Papers in National & Intl. Journals: 25
- No. of Technical Papers at National & International Conferences: 20
- Osmania University & JNTU, Hyderabad ,recognized as research supervisor for Ph.D scholars in Mechanical Engineering.
- Guiding five PhD students, No. of M.Tech student projects guided: 8, No. of B.E /B.Tech student projects guided: 35
- Team member in two consultancy projects ongoing with of ASL, Hyderabad.
- Team member in consultancy project “Canister Instrumentation” with Advanced system laboratory,(DRDO) Hyderabad- completed.
- Team member in consultancy project “Failure analysis of end domes in composite pressure vessel using FEM” with ANSP,(DRDL) Hyderabad
- Faculty advisor for SAE India collegiate club and successfully guided twice in SAE BAJA 2011 and SAE BAJA 2012 student teams involving design and fabrication of All Terrain Vehicle and Efficcyle 2011 a national competition.
- Complete design and fabrication of Torsion testing machine, 1200mm Planning machine, Fatigue testing machine, Pin-on-disk Wear testing machine as student projects for in-house laboratory requirements of MVSREC.
- Actively associated with R&D center of The Institute of Indian Foundrymen and successfully completed research projects involving simulation of casting and validation of VirtualCasting software developed by CSIR, Trivandrum.
- Project on Statistical Quality Control Techniques at Sri Rayalaseema Paper Mills Ltd., Kurnool.
- Project on Design and analysis of Internal Broaching tool using Ansys.