Matrusri Campus Connect
The objectives of Matrusri Campus Connect are closely unified to those of Osmania University and Matrusri Education Society as a whole.It reflects the eminence of compliance and commitment to improve MEC students as responsible citizens of our country by fosteringCommunication and Coordination among students and staff.
Matrusri Campus Connect Team aims
To improve coordination and team building skills among the students.
To encourage students for academic and professional awareness with greater facility through the real time experience.
To make them aware how to handle formal and informal situations.
To enable students to express themselves in various situations.
To create awareness for Employability Skills and Placement Activities.
To inculcate research skills to expand their knowledge from a variety of perspectives in core subjects and understanding technical terminologies and texts.
MCC Team proposes some specific strategies to achieve these goals:
Involving students in Lectures, Seminar Presentations, and Group Discussions.
Encouraging students for Creative and Technical Writing.
Improving Professional Skills by creating awareness about Placements and Opportunities in India and abroad.
Organizing various events Elocution, Debates, etc for overall growth.
Matrusri Campus Connect can play a constructive role in the following activities:
1. Creating conducive environment for Placements and other Competitive
2. Conducting and organizing various curricular and co-curricular activities and events.
3. Seeking students help during the big events like Fresher’s Day, Annual Day Celebrations, Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Technical Quiz, etc.
4. Organizing Personality Development Programmes for students.
5. Documentation and publicity of various events and activities on the campus.
6. Launching a blog
7. Creating a mobile alert mechanism for speedy information transfer with the help of students and staff.
|Name of the Event||Event Hosted|
|*||Swachhbharat Abhiyan @ MEC.||oct-2014|