Matrusri Engineering College, Saidabad, Hyderabad, Telangana ,was established by Matrusri Education Society in 2011 aiming at becoming a pioneer in Technical Education in the private sector. The society was registered in 1980 with a group of farsighted and distinguished engineers, doctors, lawyers, businessmen and administrators as its members with a lofty vision and mission of imparting technical education of highest standards among the students.
In 1981 the society started Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College in Saidabad, offering programmes in Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering as well as Post Graduate courses in Computer-Aided Design and Drafting, Computer Science, Embedded Systems and VLSI design and Master of Computer Applications and Master of Business Administration. The College is one of the top ranking institutions and has the state-of-the art equipment in all departments and well-qualified and highly experienced faculty members. The MVSR Engineering College was, later, shifted to a sprawling campus in Nadergul in 2000.
The Matrusri Engineering College was instituted by the society in Saidabad campus with an idea of opening an engineering college in the metro. The college offers courses in Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The college is well-equipped with excellent instructional facilities in all branches as well as other amenities. All the A-category seats have been filled since the year of inception and the college is one of the most sought after ones for admissions.
To be a premier academic institution striving continuously for excellence in technical education, research and technological service to the nation.
1. To recognize and make quality Engineering education available to the society.
2. To create a community of learning in which students acquire knowledge and apply them professionally with societal concern.
3. To prepare for life-long learning to meet intellectual and career challenges.
4. To promote professional ethics, leadership qualities and social responsibilities.
5. To maintain research environment with an opportunity to create, apply and disseminate knowledge to the needs of society and the industry.